Terms and conditions
Directions and parking procedures
- When using airport parking please make sure you have directions to your car park, the car park telephone number, and details of the entry and exit procedures for the car park.
- Directions are included on the customer confirmations. Directions and maps serve as a guide only. We recommend you use them in conjunction with an up-to-date road atlas.
- Your voucher is only valid in the car park you have booked.
- Should you park elsewhere you will be charged locally and Airport Car Parking (Northern) Ltd in conjunction with Holidayextras will not reimburse you.
Car Park Entry/Exit procedures
- Entry and Exit procedures vary at each car park. Please see information on your confirmation.
- If you are charged by the car park because you do not follow the correct entry or exit procedures or present your confirmation voucher, Airport Car Parking (Northern) Ltd may not be able to obtain refunds on your behalf.
- 24 hour transfers to and from the airport are included in the price, unless the airport is within walking distance or not operational 24 hours.
- Please make sure you have the transfer schedule for your car park and that the times of operation suit your requirements.
- Minimum stays and charges apply at some car parks.
- If you wish to stay for fewer days, you may, but the cost of the minimum duration is payable. This is made clear during the booking process.
- Daily prices may vary according to the date and length of stay. Stays of fewer than 8 days may attract a higher daily rate.
- In the interests of efficient operation you must be prepared to leave your car keys with car park staff if requested to do so.
Special Needs Parking
- Where disabled facilities are provided, please ensure these are suitable for your individual needs.
- All parking is subject to the terms and conditions of the individual car park these are available on request from the car park.
- Ensure no valuables are left in the vehicle, as Airport Car Parking (Northern) Ltd will not accept liability.
- Parking is always at the vehicle owner's risk.
High-sided or unusually wide vehicles
- Not all car parks can accommodate high side or large vehicles due to there own policies or height restrictions. If the car park can accommodate larger vehicles there may be an extra charge. Please check before booking.
- If you have booked this special service, (where you are met at the terminal by a driver who takes your car away to secured storage for you), you may need to reconfirm your booking direct with the parking operator prior to your date of travel, giving your booking reference.
- Please check your booking confirmation for details.
- Supplements may be charged for service outside normal hours and on all public and bank holidays payable directly to the parking operator.